Sunday, January 11, 2009

Off peak~

The first week of the new year passed by too quickly...

Routine takes place after the year end festivities and with a little too much of the new year resolution obsessed, I let myself sit down quietly and re-organised my thoughts.

Days hurried away and I am not impressed. A large portion of our daily time is filled up by our day jobs. I am grateful that Sugar and I have stable income at this economy climate, on another hand, i do feel fed-up with our current lifestyle. A change is for sure, and it is only a matter of time.

I stay positive everyday, because i know i need the positive Qi to make things happen, and I just can't let negativity steer me away, can I? I am close to my goals, and good things happen to those who wait...

Listening to:
I Shall Believe by Sheryl Crow



No comments: