Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Misty train window...

I am arranging my time to make a trip to London to renew my passport. It is expiring in a few months time. I just want to get it done before March because we are planning to travel in March this year.

Sugar and I decided to take a train to London this time. It has been a decade since we last took a train to London. I am very much looking forward to a relaxing day trip with Sugar. Driving to London would be such a hassle on a week day. May be this is what we really need to get out of town with just the two of us...

It is very convenient to book train tickets online, and advance booking is cheaper, save us at least 30% of the normal fare. I am so looking forward to this rail trip, and to the Malaysian Embassy in London. I heard there is a Malay man selling nasi lemak...hmm...i also heard about the service at the embassy. I would like to experience it myself, and be very disagree with those negative remarks on some forums!


Listening to:
Narrow Escape by Ray LaMontagne





No comments: