I love buying greeting cards. It could be anything with nice pics or nice messages. With the internet and all sorts of e-cards, less and less people will choose to post a greeting card. The month of Oct and Nov are the peak months for friends' birthdays.
Sometimes, it would be difficult for me to decide which card to send out, and it is always difficult for me to part with those really nice ones. I called them special ones, and of course, the special ones are for my special ones...
I enjoy writing on the card. It is like letter-writing but i need not be long winded. Some good messages also help me to speak my feelings, my moods and my thoughts. The final stage of sealing the envelopes, attaching stamps and writing the address on the envelopes gave me lots of satisfaction... Oh yes, I would always fix the stamps first and then write the addresses on. It is my habit, a habit which i would never change as this is the correct order for me so that i could write the address neatly in the centre of the envelope.
If you fancy to receive some snail mails, drop me your mailing address please..
Listening to :
Good feeling by Travis
Sometimes, it would be difficult for me to decide which card to send out, and it is always difficult for me to part with those really nice ones. I called them special ones, and of course, the special ones are for my special ones...
I enjoy writing on the card. It is like letter-writing but i need not be long winded. Some good messages also help me to speak my feelings, my moods and my thoughts. The final stage of sealing the envelopes, attaching stamps and writing the address on the envelopes gave me lots of satisfaction... Oh yes, I would always fix the stamps first and then write the addresses on. It is my habit, a habit which i would never change as this is the correct order for me so that i could write the address neatly in the centre of the envelope.
If you fancy to receive some snail mails, drop me your mailing address please..
Listening to :
Good feeling by Travis

No comments:
Post a Comment