Recently, I have made lots of promises to myself to change. I wonder why would I need to do this. It is, of course for my own good. Am I not good enough?
There are nothing major. These small changes would bring huge changes to my life. I sound so like those self-help/ self- improvement motivational books... Anyway, I am changing for the better and it is something that I need to celebrate for.
First and for most, i must quit cigarettes. This is difficult to many people. It would be tough for me i reckon. No, it should be easy. I am not the addictive type. I should be able to stay clean on this. I am determine, very determine. I know I can do this as in right here right now!
I had been cutting down since the England smoking ban started in 1st of July. It was a good thing i should say. Cutting down was just an excuse for myself. Now, I want to totally quit smoking. I can still enjoy beer without lighting up, I would not need to light a ciggie to calm my temper should I get angry or upset or impatient with certain matters.
I am so gonna turn to an angel soon, because to quit smoking is my very first step to the big change of my life. Nevertheless, my favourite cigarette brand would always be Marlboro!
Listening to:
Real Girl by Mutya Buena
There are nothing major. These small changes would bring huge changes to my life. I sound so like those self-help/ self- improvement motivational books... Anyway, I am changing for the better and it is something that I need to celebrate for.
First and for most, i must quit cigarettes. This is difficult to many people. It would be tough for me i reckon. No, it should be easy. I am not the addictive type. I should be able to stay clean on this. I am determine, very determine. I know I can do this as in right here right now!
I had been cutting down since the England smoking ban started in 1st of July. It was a good thing i should say. Cutting down was just an excuse for myself. Now, I want to totally quit smoking. I can still enjoy beer without lighting up, I would not need to light a ciggie to calm my temper should I get angry or upset or impatient with certain matters.
I am so gonna turn to an angel soon, because to quit smoking is my very first step to the big change of my life. Nevertheless, my favourite cigarette brand would always be Marlboro!
Listening to:
Real Girl by Mutya Buena

No comments:
Post a Comment