I used to dread so much about my routine lifestyle. Now, I got so busy with things and I hardly blog. This blog is much neglected these days, and I wonder when I would stop totally.
Things have changed a little bit these days, and I am sure these are for the better.
We are also moving to a new house soon, therefore I am quite occupied with sourcing furnitures, boradband and TV packages and things like that. Besides, I have also started a really small online training course. It is so small and for the past weeks, I have only had six names who signed up.
Good start, better than nothing...
I love this very stage of being so busy and occupied, sometimes I wish there are more than twenty-four hours in a day. Gosh, it has been ages since I ever felt this 'productive' !
Things have changed a little bit these days, and I am sure these are for the better.
We are also moving to a new house soon, therefore I am quite occupied with sourcing furnitures, boradband and TV packages and things like that. Besides, I have also started a really small online training course. It is so small and for the past weeks, I have only had six names who signed up.
Good start, better than nothing...
I love this very stage of being so busy and occupied, sometimes I wish there are more than twenty-four hours in a day. Gosh, it has been ages since I ever felt this 'productive' !
Listening to:
Lucky by Hoobastank

No comments:
Post a Comment