Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Housebound..

Very busy with the move lately. I am totally housebound these few days. Took three days off work and I realised I have not done much. Sugar has gone to work and I procrastinate too much when he is not around me. It is liberating. I made coffee, then I read magazines, then I had a shower and been wearing the night shirt for the whole day. Very comfortable but made me very lazy.

This morning Sugar and I went around looking for a TV. Bought a 40" Samsung which I think it will be too big for the living, but Sugar loves it. Now, I am feeling jealous and I am afraid he will spend most of his time in front of the TV than talking to me. Signed up a Sky package and the engineer is only coming in next week to set it up, then we will have a phone line, and once the phone line is fixed, we will get the broadband. I reckon, we will have no broadband for three weeks, that is ok. I have got loads to do than to sit in front of my PC.

We have yet to get a dining table and now, I cannot even decide whether we need a round table or a rectangular one, 4 seater or six seater?

I also feel that I might need to take some time off work more these days. Current job has been very mundane and going no where. Boss has been disappointing me numerous times, big or small, all are getting crappier each day. Colleagues, they become very unproductive and I hate it when I feel that I am the only one that remains competitive and wanting more from my job. We all need both hands to clap, and I am not sure how far I can contribute and progress in this organisation. My favourite gesture at work, these days, would be putting both my arms around my chest and shrug....

Listening to:
Like A Hurricane by Neil Young




No comments: