Friday, June 26, 2009

BAD..

The news of Michael Jackson's death is the headlines on all of the newspapers today!
I am equally shock and devastated.
Not a big fan though, but i used to like his music a lot, and he was a very talented pop artist.

I remember, many years ago, Michael Jackson performed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. At that time, I was a college student and did not go to the concert. The next day, we got the information that he left the hotel that he stayed in, which was the Concorde Hotel and was on his way to the airport in a helicopter. So, my friends and I drove all the way to the airport, which was the Subang airport at that time just to be acquainted with the King of Pop.

In the end, we caught him arriving the airport, and we were only less than a foot away. He waved at us and we screamed like die hard fans. That moment only lasted for a few minutes but the memory is enough to last for a lifetime.



* evonne, can you still remember our encounter with The King of Pop at the airport??

Listening to:
BBC Radio 1


No comments: