A birthday greeting came through the email. It was from one of the online album websites which i registered sometime ago. The birthday greeting was way too early for me, this was the result of providing untrue information while registered online for all sorts of online services.
The email alerted me in a way that i might be receiving more and more e-greetings on just any random dates. This is my way to prevent online Id theft. I do not give out my real D.O.B online. I guess there is no harm getting birthday greetings not on my birthday itself. It is some little cheer-me-up. It is like someone, some where out there knows it is my birthday (fake D.O.B.)!
Thumbs up to good customer service, for having a thoughtful team who creates the first class impression that every customer is well looked after by the organisation!
The email alerted me in a way that i might be receiving more and more e-greetings on just any random dates. This is my way to prevent online Id theft. I do not give out my real D.O.B online. I guess there is no harm getting birthday greetings not on my birthday itself. It is some little cheer-me-up. It is like someone, some where out there knows it is my birthday (fake D.O.B.)!
Thumbs up to good customer service, for having a thoughtful team who creates the first class impression that every customer is well looked after by the organisation!
Listening to:
What For by Rooney

No comments:
Post a Comment