Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Remember December...

How time flies, it is already December, and a new year is just around the corner.

As usual, i will have to do my annual reflections, and make a few more new year resolutions.

2008 is not a bad year for me, it is indeed an eventful year for me. I do very much feel like I have the need to document those remarkable moments, life-changing situation(s) and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I thought i want to make a note of them all, but i change my mind now. I just feel that i do not need to put every single detail down just in case I will encounter a memory loss or some sort. If ever i do, i bet these will not make any difference and they will not represent any meaning in my life anymore.

I do love December, because it is a festive month and it is also a month full of holidays. It is a month every one is feeling merrily happy! Ooh, a sudden thought, i can name my baby 'december' if i am conceiving on this month of the year..

Listening to:
Either Way by The Twang





2 comments:

snowy said...

Hope your wish will come true! Baby's name "December", what a cool idea! 加油加油!
I hope so too... :)

3kidsmama said...

haha, now i put my hope to January, Feb, Mar.... December will be over in 12 days time:S