Winter makes my skin and lips go really dry. I rely on Vaseline Petroleum Jelly alot to keep my lips moisture at all times. Dry-lips is my first nightmare during winter, and it hurts so badly whenever I try to smile or to speak. I have no problem using Vaseline, and I have been using it as a lip balm for years until i read a friend's blog which mentioned that petrolatum based balm will worsen dry lips. I wonder how true was that, but when i tried to think about it, it sounded quite true. I remember when there was a time i did not use lip balm at all, and my lips had no problem at all all year round.
So, the very next day, i went to the nearest Boots hoping to get hold of Burts Bee lip balm. Unfortunately, it was running out of stock, and i found BalmBalm which is 100% organic. I gave it a try.
So, the very next day, i went to the nearest Boots hoping to get hold of Burts Bee lip balm. Unfortunately, it was running out of stock, and i found BalmBalm which is 100% organic. I gave it a try.

I am 100% satisfied.
Listening to:
Lifted by Lighthouse Family

No comments:
Post a Comment