I spent a bit more time with myself of late. I am in need of some change, thus I am taking baby steps and allowing myself to step out and explore life.
We all know that life is short and I clearly know that I want to live life to the fullest, yet I am always full of doubts. I am into constant moaning about not meeting my own expectations. I become frustrated, negative, belittled, confused, unproductive, depressed, self-pitied, agonised, moody and compulsive. I have also began to develop some sort of sleeping disorder. May be not the serious type of sleeping disorder, but I am very sure it is not normal.
For the past few weeks, I have also read some books and websites to find a positive balance. I got inspired, and decided that there was no point getting into a whirlpool of self-defined depressing moments. Negativity is bad for my soul. I am getting more controlled these days, and I am looking forward to see more changes to my life.
Last week:
~ we bought a new car
~ i got a part time job, on a temporary contract basis
~ i got a letter from my uni about the coming graduation ceremony
~ i caught a cold
~ i went to see a GP for some health tests
~ i thought i really would buy a flight ticket and fly home..
Gone are those days full of complaints. I am striving to make my days as rewarding as possible.
Listening to:
Truthfully by Lisa Loeb
We all know that life is short and I clearly know that I want to live life to the fullest, yet I am always full of doubts. I am into constant moaning about not meeting my own expectations. I become frustrated, negative, belittled, confused, unproductive, depressed, self-pitied, agonised, moody and compulsive. I have also began to develop some sort of sleeping disorder. May be not the serious type of sleeping disorder, but I am very sure it is not normal.
For the past few weeks, I have also read some books and websites to find a positive balance. I got inspired, and decided that there was no point getting into a whirlpool of self-defined depressing moments. Negativity is bad for my soul. I am getting more controlled these days, and I am looking forward to see more changes to my life.
Last week:
~ we bought a new car
~ i got a part time job, on a temporary contract basis
~ i got a letter from my uni about the coming graduation ceremony
~ i caught a cold
~ i went to see a GP for some health tests
~ i thought i really would buy a flight ticket and fly home..
Gone are those days full of complaints. I am striving to make my days as rewarding as possible.
Listening to:
Truthfully by Lisa Loeb

No comments:
Post a Comment