Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Moon light shadow...

It is Mid Autumn next week. It is the time of the year again, mooncake indulgence. I like mooncake, and I do fancy some unique flavoured ones. Unfortunately, there is no place here that sells those. A singaporean friend just told me that she had tried the durain flavoured one, and it was very yummy. I doubt that. Another friend back home told me she tried a tiramisu one. This one sounded yummy though.

I had one the other day, and it was the old fashioned double egg yolk with lotus paste. Well, i think of some unique ones though, may be some strawberry ones, i think i read it before that they have that in Hong Kong. And how about some wasabi ones? with caviar ones? M&Ms? vodka? coffee? Actually, i simply love the old fashioned ones.

Listening to:
Too Funky by George Michael

No comments: