
The apple tree in my back garden is growing. this year, it produces lots of apples.
No one will pick or pluck those apples, and those apples will just fall off the tree, and got rotten, and occasionally attracted some birds with no name.
No one will pick or pluck those apples, and those apples will just fall off the tree, and got rotten, and occasionally attracted some birds with no name.
If i do have a proper kitchen, i will sure to make apple pie with those apples. I can make fresh apple juice, I can bake some apple muffin, I can boil some sweet apple soup, I can make some apple salads...list goes on, and the thing is, I feel truly sad to watch those apples rot away in the back garden, and I might not be able to see the apple tree grows again this time next year... I will move soon. We are moving...
Listening to:
Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes

No comments:
Post a Comment