I am going to the airport. D is sending me to the airport. I am going back home for five weeks. It's a holiday, it's also a life changing vacation for me. I am so glad i will not have to work for five weeks. Sounds like a dream job to me, and getting five-week off is not easy. Boss just adores me, i know..
My heart is as heavy as my over-sized luggage which is nicely wrapped up with bubble pack. The joy of going home is unmistakable, but there seems to be something bothering me. People said it is normal for a bride-to-be to feel unsure and panicky. I said, this is my usual self, thinking too much.
Bliss, i am going to board the plane and anxiously wait for Sugar to come fetch me from KLIA. I am so looking forward to seeing all loved ones, and i do not know what to say to Sugar when i see him at the airport later..
Listening to:
Heavy by Usher
My heart is as heavy as my over-sized luggage which is nicely wrapped up with bubble pack. The joy of going home is unmistakable, but there seems to be something bothering me. People said it is normal for a bride-to-be to feel unsure and panicky. I said, this is my usual self, thinking too much.
Bliss, i am going to board the plane and anxiously wait for Sugar to come fetch me from KLIA. I am so looking forward to seeing all loved ones, and i do not know what to say to Sugar when i see him at the airport later..
Listening to:
Heavy by Usher

No comments:
Post a Comment