Monday, February 04, 2008

This is not bath time!

Was out shopping abit for Chinese New Year. Not particularly in need to buy things for Chinese New Year, more like an excuse to make myself feeling better about another shopping trip.

I passed by this toy shop and its window display of giant rubber duck caught my attention. Those who know me well would know that I have a special love for yellow rubber duck. I went in to the shop and found more rubber ducks of all sorts. That made me so happy and I spent an hour browsing and checking out some novelty toys and some adult toys too!

#1. giant duck

#2. jelly duck, small bath time



#3. glow-in-the-dark


#4. i wanna cook this for dinner on VD


Done some shopping and the happiest moment was selecting girly wear for baby Jazz in H&M. How I wish the next CNY i will be able to shop for baby clothing for my own baby! I showed Sugar those two little cute cardigan and a normal T's, he smiled proudly and said his son is so going to share his wardrobe, just that his son is having baby Prada and D&G and stuff. Oh, spoilt.

Listening to:
Best For Last by Adele




No comments: