Christmas festivities, over.
New Year's Eve hangover, recovered.
My alarm clock has now resumed to my usual routine. It knows exactly when to wake me up.
New Year's Eve hangover, recovered.
My alarm clock has now resumed to my usual routine. It knows exactly when to wake me up.
No more long sleep ins, no more endless pouring of wines, no more over-indulgent of festive food.
It is all quiet now. I am back to work. Not very busy at work, which i am truly grateful.
Next big thing will be Chinese New Year, and i am so looking forward to be home.
I have also checked the return flight ticket to fly home in a couple of months time. The fare has now gone so high up and I wonder whether i should just get a one way ticket instead...
Listening to:
How Come by James Morrison

No comments:
Post a Comment