Monday, December 17, 2007

Suffocation..

I keep thinking about moving away from this current place. I guess i am moving back home soon. Googled a number of shipping companies and Luci recommended this one. I am quite please with that. I still think i should search more to compare.

Sugar and I plan to pack things next month. I am not sure where we will be going. A stop back to KL is a must for the moment. We will see. My plan of a Europe tour has not even started, and i am now talking about leaving.

=== === === === ===

Got a note from D, and it says:

Hi honey, ( i grasped*)

thanks for that!
( i gave him a Chirstmas card the other day) You know at the moment i really need that... (oh really...?)
Merry X'mas.
Sorry, kept saying about having coffee with you. Don't worry, there will be one.. (oh when???)

Love, DT (DT = David tao)

After reading the note, i could not stop laughing, because i could not stop thinking DT = David Tao....

Please mind my silliness.


Listening to:
Runaway by DT !!!

No comments: