I was organising the folders in my mobile phone the other day and the text message inbox was overflowed. I do not have the habit to delete text messages straight away. I found texts dated back in March and it was quite funny reading those old texts.
It reminded me of some really bad moments with Sugar . We messaged each other angrily over an argument with rude and hurtful sentences. We even had a break-up moment through those silly texts!
I was also touched by looking at those sweet messages sent by my family and close friends and some really nice birthday wishes which i refused to delete.
...and I wonder, do you actually still keep those texts that i sent to you, and felt that you will not delete them, because they are meaningful?
Listening to:
Love Changes (feat. Mary J Blige) by Jamie Foxx
It reminded me of some really bad moments with Sugar . We messaged each other angrily over an argument with rude and hurtful sentences. We even had a break-up moment through those silly texts!
I was also touched by looking at those sweet messages sent by my family and close friends and some really nice birthday wishes which i refused to delete.
...and I wonder, do you actually still keep those texts that i sent to you, and felt that you will not delete them, because they are meaningful?
Listening to:
Love Changes (feat. Mary J Blige) by Jamie Foxx

No comments:
Post a Comment