Sunday, October 21, 2007

Something else...

It's again time for me to get some new fragrance. New perfume brings me new mood and it is literally some sort of temporarily personality transformation. Been looking at Marc Jacobs Daisy since summer. I like the bottle, and it is meant to be youthful and happy. Suits me. Then, SJP's new Covet is very appealing too.


Daisy

Covet

Both are with nice bottle designs and i like both scents. I still could not decide which one to get and i can only choose one. The choose between two is always the most difficult task. If i don't start to get myself well trained to make decisions accordingly, i would never be a good leader! But a Leo is said to be a born leader. So yea, I am not the boss, but you have to listen to me, how's that?

Listening to:
Lion of Judah by Prince



No comments: