I am still waiting for my leave application approval. It seems so difficult to just ask for a week off from work. The management needs a reason for my application. I almost put down some motherf* reasons and i am pissed!
I am entitled for this annual leave and I wonder why I need to be tolerant and allowed the queue to be given to those who apparently had a less important reason. I stated my reason as i need to study for my final exam. This is, of course lies. May be i should be honest and state that i got too fed up with work, therefore in need of a short break to have better performance for the long run.
I don't know. I am thinking about a job change. Will I ever find my dream job? I am afraid it is too much dreaming for me...
Listening to :
I need something by Newton Faulkner
I am entitled for this annual leave and I wonder why I need to be tolerant and allowed the queue to be given to those who apparently had a less important reason. I stated my reason as i need to study for my final exam. This is, of course lies. May be i should be honest and state that i got too fed up with work, therefore in need of a short break to have better performance for the long run.
I don't know. I am thinking about a job change. Will I ever find my dream job? I am afraid it is too much dreaming for me...
Listening to :
I need something by Newton Faulkner

No comments:
Post a Comment