I was not allowed to switch on my table lamp. Sugar so wanna sleep and he complained about the brightness of my study, so i gotta shut it. Thank god, I have got this USB desktop light, which i can plug in to my USB port of my notebook. I got this USB desktop light for free when i bought some stationery from Staple. It is quite practical, and who said free thing isn't good?
See, i told Sugar many times, we need a house of our own, so we can have a master bedroom, a study, a private bath, a proper kitchen and many many more of our very own things. I hate the fact that I need to have house mates around, and i wouldn't feel comfortable to leave my room door open.. I couldn't walked around in the house with my nighties (respect-la), I couldn't blast my stereo if I am in the mood. This is basic human needs, to wanna have an own place that i call it privacy, i call it comfort, and i call it a H.O.M.E.
I am a house owner back home in KL. I own a house, i have a place to call my own, i do whatever comfortable things in my OWN house. I am so getting fed up with this sharing house with house mates and be tolerate. I had a row with Sugar yesterday about this f* issue, i really really hate to argue with him and be angry.
Enough said, enough done, and there is a limit for my patience. I am quitting this nonsense.
Listening to:
Because of you by Ne-Yo
See, i told Sugar many times, we need a house of our own, so we can have a master bedroom, a study, a private bath, a proper kitchen and many many more of our very own things. I hate the fact that I need to have house mates around, and i wouldn't feel comfortable to leave my room door open.. I couldn't walked around in the house with my nighties (respect-la), I couldn't blast my stereo if I am in the mood. This is basic human needs, to wanna have an own place that i call it privacy, i call it comfort, and i call it a H.O.M.E.
I am a house owner back home in KL. I own a house, i have a place to call my own, i do whatever comfortable things in my OWN house. I am so getting fed up with this sharing house with house mates and be tolerate. I had a row with Sugar yesterday about this f* issue, i really really hate to argue with him and be angry.
Enough said, enough done, and there is a limit for my patience. I am quitting this nonsense.
Listening to:
Because of you by Ne-Yo

No comments:
Post a Comment