Monday, August 20, 2007

Heartbeat !

Snow emailed me some of her photos during her gown-testing for her coming bridal shoot. It is so nice to receive the good news, she is finally into planning her own wedding. She looks gorgeous and certainly a proud-to-be-a-bride bride.

I have not asked her properly how did her other half pop the question. There is this thing about me, i always think that it is hard for a man to pop the question. It is also very hard for a woman to wait for her man to pop the question, and it is even harder to answer the man.

This is just me... my very personal opinion. If Sugar is going to propose to me, i guess i will not say 'yes' immediately. Or I would just save his face, or rather to feel overjoy and say 'yes' before he could finish the question... I haven't got a clue. What if he never think of a proper proposal? What if he thinks it will be just natural that eventually we will get married, and he goes ahead and plan and arrange things for us. What if he is waiting for me to tell him to propose? What if we both mutually agree and go ahead with things? What if i am not the one for him? What if he is not the one for me? What if...what if...what if...wtf!

I guess i am just over-excited for Snow, and i get panic myself. I will marry Sugar-la!

Listening to:
I want to know what love is by Foreigner





No comments: