Wednesday, February 14, 2007

VD 2

It's Valentines Day...
Big called me in the afternoon, and as usual, he said how much he misses me, and how special i am to him, and blah..blah..blah..we talked for 20 minutes, still not very long..

I don't know. We always joke and say that if he met me much earlier in his life, i would definitely end up being his wife. I always said to him, God made us met much later, because he knows i should not be his wife ?! Make sense?

Anyway..Sugar has a big gift for me!

He bought a C class by cash and that car is gonna be under my name, it's gonna be mine. In short, we are selling off the old Mazda, which is the first car he bought for me when i first came here. I am not extremely happy nor overwhelmed, because :

1. that C class is year 99, and i am not very impressed, as i always prefer BMW

2. i just won't be here for permanent, so whatever cars for me to drive it's fine, and i don't quite fancy to drive nice cars here

3. I do not expect to get a car as a gift, prefer Leo diamond from Ernest & Jones, as i have mentioned this to him several times before the Valentines ( will have to get it myself..) I hinted diamond to him as an indication to tell him to propose = marry me = i wanna get married = i want a husband = to start a family...

4. I do not like the idea of him saying this car is specially bought for me, as he did not get my approval to whether i really like this car... ( as a matter of fact, i don't like him making decisions b4 discussing it with me..)

5. We are still sharing a car, so this car is not totally meant for me, he put it under my name solely because car insured under a lady driver is much cheaper...

So, please tell me is this a genuine special Valentines gift, or i-don't-know !



Listening to :
Simply Because by Rooney

No comments: