i am again in front of the pc and suppose to be doing my concept paper as i need to finish it by tonight.
Arggh, got so distracted by MSN and things and ended up chatting most of the time. I know, i should have just turned off the MSN, but i just can't bear to do it. I am lonely, i am bored, i need to chat with my friends.
Big called me this morning while i was still in bed. Did not talk much, as Sugar was beside, and he is a jealousy freak, i know from day 1, yet... I just don't think i need to initiate something to please him fully.
I need to get back to my paper. I am writing alot on Business Ethics, and this ethical stuff is mainly common sense, i suppose, yet it is also one of the most imporatant corporate objectives for most of the organisations.
I showed my draft to my leacturer and he said it is very good. So, i am happy and should continue to write better stuff.
Listening to :
Wonderful World by James Morrison

No comments:
Post a Comment