I had light dinner and hoping to not to eat too much, as i am still very determine towards my staying-slim plan.
I read about some diet guru tips, and it says, brushing teeth helps to stop the food cravings, thus, not eating unnecessarily when not intended to. I did just that, but still i am craving for some nasi lemak, or some maggi mee goreng with mata kerbau!! Anyway, i am glad that i am not in KL....oh dear, i miss home so so much!
Nowadays, some hot and spicy instant noodles could be some luxury supper. I am so not me, living in a faraway land with no 'mamak stalls' !!!
I ought to have my beauty sleep at this hour.... let's not think so much about food.
5-a-day today:
ABC soup with lots of celery , carrots & potatoes...
1 x banana

No comments:
Post a Comment