What a relieve.. this matter has come to an end. Settled.
All i could say is, money is able to settle all my so-called problems. Money can make my life a happier one.
Bro knows what i mean, Luci knows what i mean here..
I know this money-can-make-me-happier-fact when i was 19, when i was working part time.. Anyway, i believe the more $ i have, the happier i would be. Some might not agree with me, but, its simply true. Money can buy happiness. I am talking about genuine self happiness.
I feel so much more happier now as this matter is totally settled.
Starting today, i will live happier each day.
...And today is 060606. I got a neighbour had his first baby born today. I congratulated him and yet to find out the baby boy's name. I just can't wait to find out his name.. may be the dad will name him oWen?!?!
Guess where were we today?
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment