Monday, May 22, 2006

Lyn, Singleton

I called Lyn on Fri to chat with her. She is my best buddy back home and she is 7 years my senior. She is still single and lonely she told me. Yet she is grateful that she has got a decent job to boast her self esteem. Since i have left, she is now promoted to a senior management post.
I wonder to myself, is it because she is too picky finding a man, or she has simply lost her hope dued to past experiences. Anyway, she lives happily, though lonely most of the time.
Well, i am not sure whether i will have a husband at her age, because right now i just do not see the possibility for me to be settled down. I know it for sure that i will definitely look for a husband desperately when i almost reach her age, i won't stay on like her to wait for the destiny to fall out from the skies! Well, i did tell her to get more sociable and put more effort to be more attractive. She told me that is useless as it's all fate. Huh? so i tell her to continue to be single and stop saying there is no good man in the planet...
I sincerely hope she can find true love/ happiness in her life.

No comments: